Fri, 2009-01-23 10:19
The new Bankwest Rate Tracker Ultra home loan.
With an introductory variable interest rate that aims to be 0.90 percent p.a. lower than the average of the standard variable rates of the big four banks calculated monthly.
How the Rate Tracker Ultra home loan works is simple - for the first three years of your loan Bankwest take the average of the standard variable rates of the big four banks and then take off 0.90 percent p.a. (If this calculation equals 3.00 percent p.a. or less, the rate will be 3.00 percent p.a.)
Product Specifications :
- Available for new and increased loans only.
- One off Application fee with no ongoing fees. Application covers all valuations, legal costs and government charges excluding stamp duty
- No penalties for making early repayments.
- 100% mortgage offset facility available for the first three years with a Bankwest Zero Transaction Account -
- Deposit your savings and income to help you save more in the long run.
- You get unlimited ATM usage with a Bankwest Zero Transaction Account.
- Borrow up to 95% of the value of your property (conditions apply).
- Choose a repayment plan that suits your cash flow.
- Use the on-line redraw facility to access surplus funds.
- Interest-only option available - conditions apply.
- Pay more when you can and reduce your monthly outgoings.
- Minimum loan size $100,000.
- No exit fees.