Thu, 2008-10-16 16:07 — Guest
At finance brokers it is still business as usual and we are maintaining as much independence as is possible at a time when many banks, lenders and other brokers are merging, closing their doors or completely withdrawing many home loan offers.
Some analysts are predicting that property prices may be driven up through demand created by the recent Commonwealth Governments “First Home Buyer Boost” where the $7,000 grant has been doubled to $14,000 for purchases of established dwellings and tripled to $21,000 for newly constructed dwellings.
The new First Home Buyer Boost began on the 14th October 2008 and will be available for all contracts entered into by the 30th June 2009.
If you would like to review your potential home loan options please contact me. My contact details are listed below and I guarantee that there will never be any pressure or obligation to proceed; it’s entirely your choice.
Events this year reinforce our policy of ensuring all our customers are fully aware of the cost of leaving a selected lender should things ever change for the worst. Even the term “standard variable interest rate” has become meaningless now there are variations between banks and lenders!
Some of the many features we offer are;
- The independent and industry leading ActiveClient home loan comparison and qualifier software. Interest rate alone is no comparison!
- Free Australian Property Monitors reports for our customers. Be informed and buy smarter.
- Very wide range of lender options, listed here. More choice and more options.
- First home buyer assistance. Many customers have been first home buyers and we are always available to help every one of our customers, every step of the way.
- Free property investing seminars. Meet and hear an industry expert discuss and explain property investing concepts and methods. By appointment only, seats are limited; please contact me for dates and times. Sydney CBD location.
- Mobile service. We are able meet customers at a time and place that is convenient.
- Each home loan customer is offered a complimentary Australian Property Investor magazine subscription following settlement. Even your own home can be an investment.
- Business finance, commercial property finance, vehicle finance, personal loans, insurance. We offer a wide range of financial services.
- Free online calculators at Finance Broker loan calculators and No Deposit Home Loan calculators